Forza 4 for Kinect?

I’ve heard and seen a video that Forza 4 will be coming out for the Kinect. Is anyone else excited by this? Finally we are getting away from crappy graphics with other Kinect games and what not! I’ve heard rumors that it will have headtracking and steering wheel mode for the Kinect.

I’m excited, Forza’s my favorite line of racing games yet.

I’m not sure about everyone else but I am way way way excited for Forza 4!

Here is them presenting Forza 4 at E3 2010.

I’m hoping that I can use a steering wheel and also use the head tracking capability while playing. I’m not sure if I like the idea of a ‘floating’ steering wheel. Seems like it would get tiring after not that long. Steering wheel offers some level of support. That would be a huge deal breaker for me. I want to feel like I’m driving and I hope that allows for steering wheel and pedal integration WITH the head tracking.

Anyone know?

COOL! FORZA!

Although I would like to see optimal settings for it using the Kinect. But I’m with you with the excitement.

I hope there are more games for the Kinect.

Any more info about Forza 4 and using the Kinect? I’ve seen conflicting theories on what will be used with the Kinect and Forza 4…

Through the power of Kinect, players will be able to step through the TV screen and jump into the driver’s seat while the engaging controller-based experience will let you take on the bone-jarring physics, unparalleled levels of customization, and rosters of dream cars and tracks. Offering gameplay that will electrify racing fans and excite car lovers and novices alike, the popular racing franchise returns.

thats a description of the game. bone-jarring physics? cant wait for it. i heard it came out during e3. sadly I wasn’t there to witness it but I’m really looking forward in having this legit Kinect game for a change. I wonder though if the controls will be accurate and responsive. I know the Kinect’s great but i want it to beat the controllers anyday. 😆